Are you a resident of Saudi Arabia who is planning to enjoy the vacations with your family in Schengen? If so, we are here to help you obtain a visa Schengen Saudi Arabia. The place is well known for abolishing its borders and permitting unrestricted travel throughout the member countries. The visa permits an individual to stay for not more than 90 days inside the Schengen within 180 days from obtaining the permit. The person holding it can also travel throughout the Schengen area without any need for passport control and other stresses related to the journey each time he crosses an associate nation.
Steps to Get The Visa in Saudi Arabia
Before starting the process, you must know when you plan to travel, which member nation in the Schengen you prefer, the objective of your travel, the number of entries should you take, etc. Then follow the specific steps mentioned below to register for the visa from Saudi Arabia to Schengen easily.
- First, assemble all the mandatory documents like passport copy, the form of application, and travel & medical insurance policy copies to register for the visa. Check the expiry dates of your passport. Renew it before applying if it is expired.
- Fix a date and time with the visa processing center and register for the visiting visa. Do not forget to take all the required documents with you on the date of the appointment.
- Download and fill out the online form of application, which must be presented at the visa processing center. Also, pay them the amount needed for registration. There is usually no payment for children under the age of six years.
- Reach the center before 5 minutes on the date you have selected as the appointment and submit the filled-up form. There you can expect an interview. The authorities will also ask for your fingerprint and biometric scans for verification. Then make the required amount of payment to acquire the visa to the country.
- After presenting all the papers demanded at the center, you will get a confirmation message and can expect the visa to reach you in around two weeks to a maximum of 60 days’ time.
Important Papers to Carry At the Time of Visa Application
- A filled-out application that is duly attested by the person.
- Two copies of the passport size photograph of the person that is not older than three months.
- A valid passport not older than ten years that will not expire at least for three more months.
- A reservation ticket that shows both to and return tickets of the person, with proper date and time mentioned in it.
- Copy of health insurance policy taken in the person’s name not less than €30,000.
- Room or hotel reservation tickets that show the dates from and until when you will stay in the country.
- Proof which demonstrates that the person has enough money with him to stay and travel within the country with his family.
- Proof showing payment made by you to acquire the permit.
For more information, contact us now. Our team is available 24-hours for your assistance.