Are you a foreign national looking for a second passport option to secure your future? If so, Australia is the right option for you. The country is abundant with many job opportunities, educational facilities, social benefits and much more, making it ideal for immigrants from almost all countries in the world. The country’s government designed Australian citizenship by investment to tempt financially healthy foreign nationals to invest in its growth and development.
Benefits of having Second Passport in Australia
- The passport is powerful, giving you visa-free access to 181 countries worldwide.
- The process involved in the documentation is simple.
- You can travel and stay in the country for an indefinite period and return to your home country whenever you want.
- The scheme does not require additional educational qualifications, skills or work experience.
- It gives you the right to take part in the politics or democracy of the country. You also get a chance to vote in the country.
- This citizenship allows you to get student-based loans and fee reductions.
- It gives you access to superior consular assistance and support even when you are overseas.
Options Available for Australian Citizenship Through Investment
There are generally five options available for people interested in gaining second citizenship in Australia through investing in the country. They are as follows:
- He must invest a total amount not less than AU$5,000,000 in the following:
- The foreign national must invest an amount not less than AU$500,000 in venture capital or growth equity funds of a start-up company or small business, and
- He should donate an amount that is approved, not less than AU$1,500,000, to a new company listed on the stock exchange of Australia, and
- He must invest the balance that amounts to not less than AU$3,000,000 in a managed fund scheme.
- The foreign national must invest in a state, territory or government bond in an amount not less than AU$1,500,000 using the fund accumulated from a qualified business or any other eligible investments.
- He should invest an amount not less than AU$1,500,000 on a fund approved by the government of the country or an amount not less than AU$2,250,000 in any net assets.
- He should fund an amount not less than AU$200,000 to commercialize any product or service in the country from a specified class of investors.
- He must run a successful company in Australia with a business history or net assets worth not less than AU$800,000.
Any person from a foreign country who is on par with the conditions of the Australian investment schemes are eligible and can apply for permanent residency in the country, leading to citizenship there. Contact the DM Citizenship by Investment experts today to learn more about the program. If eligible, you will get citizenship within three to six months after the application.