If you love traveling and cannot find the proper tourist visa that can allow you to travel to more than one country, the Schengen visa is you. with a Schengen visa, you can go to more than 25 countries for 90 days, and you have the validity for 24 weeks. All the countries that Schengen visa covers have common laws; Europe tourist visa consultants in Hyderabad can help you understand the process better.
- Fill out and sign the application form for the Schengen tourist visa and download it.
- Your passport must be valid when you apply and should remain valid till you return.
- According to the required size mentioned on the form, you need two pictures; they should be recent and high quality.
- You must have a document or flight ticket that includes the date of entering and exiting the Schengen area.
- You need to have health insurance worth 2,550,000 INR (euro 30,000) required for any medical emergency during your visit.
- Share the complete information of your accommodation whether you are staying in a hotel or travelling with any agency.
- Evidence of your financial stability. You can provide your bank statement in this regard.
Steps to Apply
- Start your journey by filling out the application. Make sure you are answering each question and leaving no box empty.
- You will be asked for the mentioned documents.
- Schedule an interview at that country’s embassy, you want to go. You can schedule online and in-person as well.
- Reach on time for the interview since they have 10 minutes to submit the process, and don’t forget to take your official and original documents with you.
- Pay around 6800 INR (EUR 80) for the application fee and keep the receipt safe with you.
Submit the Application
The application submission depends on how many countries are on your list to visit. If you are visiting one country on a visa, then you can directly submit the application to that country’s embassy. But if you have two countries on your list intending to live equal days in both of them, then you need to go to that country’s embassy, where you will go first.
Time Needed for the Procedure
The complete approval process can take up to six weeks, but in some cases, you can hear back within two weeks as well. However, make sure you have applied for two months before your actual travelling plan. Non-European countries citizens can visit all the European countries included in the Schengen territory with a tourist visa; contact us now.